Customer Relationship Management CRM
Every interaction an inbound or outbound call, e-mail, or Web-based collaboration provides an opportunity for you to win new business and boost customer satisfaction. To be successful, your organization must leverage every contact with customers. CRM Solutions provides companies this opportunity.
"Customer relationship management defines a business objective: to deliver a level of customer satisfaction that ensures that the best customers will return."
Some of the key aspects of successful CRM Solutions are:
Know the functions to automate
Automate only those that should be automated
Gain top management support
Use technology and information on as needed basis
Get users involved early
Prototype your system
Train, Train, and Train
Administrate the system
Keep top management committed
gVista has focused on the following aspects of CRM Solutions:
* Sales Force Automation - support the selling process from lead qualification to closing the business.
* Marketing Automation - target the best customers, manage marketing campaigns, and generate quality leads.
* Customer Service - resolve customer issues after the sale responsively and professionally.
* E-Commerce - automate marketing, sales, and service with an Internet-based system.
gVista has trained and experienced professionals with excellent track record in implementing CRM products from leading vendors like Siebel, Oracle, Vantive and Clarifyin in horizontal companies. gVista has embarked on an aggressive plan of recruiting and training qualified professionals and consultants to address the growing demand for strong CRM implementation skills. gVista has skills that are required to effectively complete multiple stages of a CRM implementation,
1. Structured Analysis of existing business processes and technology infrastructure
2. Set-up and Configuration of a CRM application to best fit existing business processes
3. Customize development of features as identified by the GAP Analysis recommendations
4. Web-integration with existing Intranet/ Extranet applications
5. On-going maintenance and support
We offer individual and teams of expert consultants to augment your staff for implementation, integration, or development projects. During projects our consultants willingly transfer the knowledge and technical expertise gained during previous ERM / CRM engagements.
gVista aims to deploy end-to-end systems that can deliver customer satisfaction, while also streamlining the organizations' deployment of resources to make the promise of mass customization and rapid fulfillment not only possible, but also profitable.